Hello, Obsessive Book Nerds!
Here is my bi-weekly update on some bookish things in my life. From what I’ve read and what I’m listening too, and some other bookish news. Check it out.
- Currently Reading: Giving It All by Christi Barth
- Currently Listening: Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs
- Dirty Doctor by Whitney G. – Steamy Coffee Collection #2 – 4 stars
- A Matter of Heart by Heather Lyons – Fate #2 – 3.5 stars
- The Play Mate by Kendall Ryan – Roommates #2 – 4
- THE CAD AND THE CO-ED by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid – Rugby #3 – 4 Stars
oh. mY. Gosh. I just can’t stop requesting books.
- Royal Affair by Marquita Valentine
- Intercepting the Chef by Rachel Goodman
- Walk of Shame by Lauren Layne
- TRULY, MADLY, WHISKEY by Melissa Foster
- Dirty Doctor by Whitney G.
- Co-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn
- Emphatic by Kaylee Ryan
- Taken by Love: Luke Braden by Melissa Foster (freebie)
I try to keep personal and non-bookish things out of my Nerd News posts. Mostly, because this is a multi-contributor site. That and my only non-bookish things revolve around my kids…and well yeah. BUT, since I”ve been on maternity leave I’ve found a lot of time on my hands. And let me tell you. I still don’t get everything done I want/need to get done in a day. But…I’ve been pacing myself on the following shows…that I’m pretty obsessed with. Check them out…
The Royals – I binged the first two seasons and as a result, I got sooo behind in my reading. So now, I’m only allowing myself 1 episode a week. But OMG if you like the royal trope in Romance books, YOU’VE GOT TO WATCH THIS. I watched season 1 & 2 on Amazon for free with my Prime membership. I’m watching season 3 for Free on E! online.
The Voice – I’ve never watched a full season of this. I’m not a fan of some of the judges they switch out. But I love Gwen and Alicia. The bromance between Adam and Blake is hilarious. I think I watch it mostly because the judges have such great chemistry. I’m watching this live on NBC, but it can also be watched on Hulu.
The Arrangement – this is a new show on E! so there are only three episodes so far. This show is like a straigh from a book about the twisted Hollywood scene. Oh it’s gonna be good. I watch it for free on E! online.
No Tomorrow – oh this show is SO much fun. It’s a CW show so, yeah know it fun. The main characters are so great and I watch one episode (or two) a day. I don’t know if the show has been picked up for another season yet, but I hope it is. Season 1 is streaming on Netflix.
Cool obsessive blog posts…
- [13 Mar] The Cad and the Co-Ed by L.H. Cosway, Penny Reid ★★★★
- [14 Mar] Priceless by Winter Renshaw ★★★★½
- [15 Mar] My Rating Rubric – How I Rate A Book
- [16 Mar] The Play Mate by Kendall Ryan ★★★★
- [17 Mar] Wait For It by Molly O'Keefe ★★★★
- [18 Mar] What Every Body is Saying by Joe Navarro ★★★★
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It gives us an opportunity to recap what we are reading over here at Obsessive Book Nerd and other bookish news.