Hello, Obsessive Book Nerds!
Here is my bi-weekly update on some bookish things in my life. From what I’ve read and what I’m listening too, and some other bookish news. Check it out.
- Currently Reading: Sin with Me by J.T. Geissinger
- Currently Listening: Mr. President by Katy Evans
- The House Mate (Roommates Book 3) by Kendall Ryan – 4 stars – My Review
- Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster – 3.5 stars – My Review
- Walk of Shame by Lauren Layne – 5 stars – My Review
- Ain’t He Precious? (Sex and Sweet Tea, #1) by Juliette Poe – 4 stars – My Review
- Twist (Dive Bar, #2) by Kylie Scott – 5 stars – My Review
- Forbidden Kisses (Blushing Bay, #1) by Annie Rains – 3 stars – My Review
I actually dug myself in a MAJORLY deep whole and over requested books where I had a tour reviews for six books that all posted within 9 days. And I didn’t have any of them read. Eeek! The books list ^^ those books were all read between the April 7th and April 19th. That’s a lot of reading. So I’ve put myself on a major ARC freeze.
- I Knew You WereTrouble by Lauren Layne – a happy dance and squeals took place this week when I got the eARC.
- Make Me Stay by Sidney Halston
- Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting – New to me author. I’ve been wanting to read Pucked for so long.
- 72 Hours by Bella Jewel
- Commander in Chief by Katy Evans
- The Thing About Love by Julie James
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- NOCTE by Courtney Cole (freebie) – New to me author
- Bright Side by Kim Holden (Freebie) – New to me author
- [17 Apr] Emphatic by Kaylee Ryan ★★★★
- [18 Apr] Walk of Shame by Lauren Layne ★★★★★
- [19 Apr] Review Tour + Giveaway: Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster ★★★½
- [20 Apr] The House Mate by Kendall Ryan ★★★★
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It gives us an opportunity to recap what we are reading over here at Obsessive Book Nerd and other bookish news.