Hello, Obsessive Book Nerds!
Here is my bi-weekly update on some bookish things in my life. From what I’ve read and what I’m listening too, and some other bookish news. Check it out.
- Currently Reading: Dating the Undead by Juliet Lyons
- Currently Listening: Commander in Cheif by Katy Evans
- Sex in the Sticks (Love Hurts, #1) by Sawyer Bennet – 4 stars
- Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker – 5 stars
- Sin With Me (Bad Habit #3) by J.T. Geissinger – 4 stars
- Intercepting the Chef (How to Score #1) by Rachel Goodman – 4 stars
- A Matter of Truth (Fate #3) by Heather Lyons
- Who Needs Air by Cassie Graham – 5 stars
- I Knew You Were Trouble (Oxford #4) by Lauren Layne
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren – Gasp! My first CL book!
- All or Nothing at All (Billionaire Builders #3) by Jennifer Probst – so turns out, I guess I wasn’t done with the series. I’m trying the eBook instead of the audiobook.
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- The Perfect Illusion by Winter Renshaw
So…you guys. BIG NEWS! Level Me Up is releasing next month. June 6th. And the cover is going to be revealed TOMORROW. Wha?! Yeah. There are more than 200 blogs that will be featuring my novel…MY NOVEL. If someone had taken a picture of my face when I saw the list of bloggers, it probably would have shown my jaw on the floor. But now…that means more than 200 readers are going to be READING my novel. Ekkk! Hopefully at least half of those readers like it. I mean, I think it’s a good read. hehe. Anyways, OBN is on the cover reveal blitz, so check out the blog tomorrow to see it.
By the way, my dear blogger friend, Kristen over @ addictedtohappilyeverafter.com designed my cover. And you guys, it’s amazing. She did a phenomenal job. Like, it’s probably my favorite cover…ever. Anyways, stay tuned…big day for me tomorrow.
If you want to jump on the review tour through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, you still can. Click here for the sign-up.
- [8 May] Intercepting the Chef by Rachel Goodman ★★★★
- [9 May] A Matter of Truth by Heather Lyons ★★★★½
- [11 May] 72 Hours by Bella Jewel ★★★★
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It gives us an opportunity to recap what we are reading over here at Obsessive Book Nerd and other bookish news.